Send a Public Comment to an SSF City Council Meeting!
- Email your comment (max 300 words).
- How have you been personally impacted by a decrease in funds form a certain department?
- Are you or your children stuck on a waiting list for Parks & Recreation services?
- Have you experienced racial profiling from an SSFPD officer?
You can submit a public comment for a City Council Meeting by emailing [email protected]
Contact us if you would like any help writing your comment!
How to Watch the City Council Meetings:
- Livestream through their Website
Municipal Services Building, Council Chambers 33 Arroyo Drive, South San Francisco, CA
- In-person meetings have been postponed due to COVID-19
- City Council Meeting Calendar & Agendas
Mayor's Commission on Racial and Social Equity
Join the Meetings by clicking the zoom link in the Agenda!
SHAPE SSF 20 Year General Plan Meetings: